 I think its official - Ann is obsessed with Barry.

 Dammit MJ, you've blown my cover of derision and indifference and sussed it
out for what it really is. Maybe you could read my jyotish chart or channel for
me now, you obviously have a gift.

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Tony Nader wife

   Ahem. *Someone* should point out that what Lawson posted below is neither
fact nor factoid, just a bunch of hearsay presented without any documentation
whatsoever. It's a CLAIM. There is not a single reference, not a single quote
from anyone, nothing that can be verified.

 And yet the people piling on as if Lawson had "won" some imagined "battle" by
making this unsubstantiated claim accept this CLAIM as if it's Truth Incarnate,
simply because it perpetuates their own long-held cult beliefs.

 Odd group, if you ask me.

 One guy believes that "King Tony" really IS a king,

 It shouldn't take a genius to realize that Barry is the guy living in a
Kingdom of Netherlands. You just can't make this stuff up. The gift that keeps
on giving.

 On 8/4/2014 9:11 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Sometimes you hit the jackpot, Ricardo.

 What if you woke up in the morning and found out that an anonymous informant
had taken over the whole newsgroup, planting false flags and trying to stir up
trouble by talking about other people's wives and their private sex life? What
if you found out that the informant was working for a science magazine and then
reporting back to himself?
 Well, it would explain why bawee appears to be a freak of nature, not a real
red-blooded human at all. The more I read what he posts here the more I am
convinced he might be some programmed robot-type experimental entity created by
those who are interested in real red-blooded human beings' reactions to the
crap he posts here. Unfortunately, often it seems like the programming hits a
snag where this bawee entity keeps repeating and repeating itself, if not in
actual duplicate sentences then in memes. The robot needs a tune up or some
re-booting or some new software or something.