Things are (thankfully) a little wet in the SF Bay Area this morning.
We got quite a rain overnight.  SoCal got soaked over the weekend.  I've
been noting that the state government has been a little reticent to
institute strong policies regarding water use.  I think this is because
climatologists are telling them we don't just have "climate change" we
have "climate disruption".  Thus traditional weather patterns have been
thrown off.  A friend who was involved in the climate change research
says you cannot tell what a cloud will do. It was problem they never solved.

  • [FairfieldLife] Climate Di... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]