if there was anything to the Marshy effect India would not be the fucked up
misogynistic country it is and the pundits wouldn't riot in Fairfield.

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] For The Turq and his Superiors

You are exaggerating as usual. There is no point in putting people in harm's
way, which would be grossly irresponsible. That was never the idea. The
Maharishi effect doesn't mean that all violence ceases immediately or that you
could meditate as a group in the middle of a battlefield and come out
unscathed.

Quite right. It means that  you might be able to manipulate a few people using
dubious statistics so that they think there were fewer deaths than there would
otherwise have been.

How you go about working out how many people would have died in a warzone over
a given period of time is the unanswered question, it isn't like both sides
line up a similar amount and shoot them every day is it?

But given the amount of TM and yaga's going on one wonders why there are wars
so close to the land of the ved anyway. Go figure...

Oh no! Let 'em put up or shut up! Let 'em go to where the rockets are flying
and do so at their own expense. If it really works the way they claim, they
will be in no danger.