From: "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Science and the Meissner Effect of
Consciousness as Field

On 8/6/2014 8:01 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>The fact that the Heartland Project is taking place right there in Fairfield,
>the fact that he peace creating pundits riot right there in Fairfield, the
>fact that lots of siddha/governor businesses go belly up right there in
>Fairfield is proof enough for me that the Marshy Effect is hog manure.

You are late getting to work!

We've covered this already about the grain bin in Fairfield and the
    pundit riot and that lots of siddha/governor businesses go belly up.
    What we want to know is when you went over to the other side.

When exactly, did you turn on your friends and become a fink?

Almost everyone on this list knows you are an impostor. And, we
    already know you're working for Knapp and TM-Free and that you are a
    Bronte plant, but how much are you getting paid to be an informant?
    The least you could do is post some new rumors to discuss and give
    the lurking reporters something new to write about.

You don't even seem to be able to respond to the topic at hand. Have
    you ever considered just starting your own thread? You're showing
    sure signs of compulsive obsession or ADD. Where is Dr. Pete when we
    need him?

Where indeed.

This is really sick shit, Richard. You *know* that every claim you make here
about Michael is not true, but you post it anyway. In other words, you choose
to lie about another human being just because he dissed your beliefs and you
feel like lashing out.

That's insane.

If anyone needs the services of Dr. Pete (a former poster to FFL, and our only
real, practicing psychologist), it's you. Do you really not *get* how sick this
stuff you do is?
          • ... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]