If TM and TMSP plus jyotish and yagyas and Benjy Creme's stuff is so spiffy,
how could you get that 3 year problem to begin with?

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Have You Been Cured Through Ayurveda?

That's good news ! Raju already cured me of a 3-year-old-problem that didn't
want to go away and that even Triguna could not deal with. Raju is probable the
most blissfull Vaidya I've ever met, and I've met many. Please give him my
regards !

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <saraswati888@...> wrote :

I'm Ambuja, a TM governor writing a book on ayurveda.  If you've recovered from
a mental or physical health problem through ayruveda, I'd like to share your
story to inspire others to use this wonderful system.  If you want to be
anonymous, I'll leave out any information that you think might identify you.
You'll be able to approve what I've written about you, before it's published.
Pleae contact me at saraswati888@....  If you want a reference, please contact
Dr. J.R. Raju, chief physician at Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital in Delhi,
vaidyaraju@..., or e-mail me for a Fairfield reference..>