Better yet, Michael, if any friend of yours in FF would like to attend a
meeting about these matters for the purpose of preventing such situations and
improving life for all, that person can email me and I'll supply the time and
place of the next meeting.

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:32 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com