To summarize thus far, of the three most vocal anti TMO people here:
one of them practices TM twice a day
another one thinks that's fine
As Richard might say: go figger and you can't make this stuff up!

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 11:32 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I think several things about it.

I think its fine.

I think he is stable enough that he doesn't let it rot his brain or turn
himself into a grinning sycophant who leaps up out of his chair if a raja were
to enter a room he might be sitting in.
I think Sal's innate Scorpion nature might give him some protection from
becoming a bliss ninny.
I think its his business and none of mine.