How about finding a cure for AIDS, establishing world peace,
discovering an
        unlimited source of free energy, reversing global warming, etc.
You're got
        the time, right?
***

As far as world peace and global warming.I can't change people.
But tell you what, If I ever figure out a cure for aids or discover zero
point energy I'll give it to you - k?
My advice after that would be run like hell before "the man" catches you
lol.
I've always thought that if someone does figure anything on those lines out,
they better get the info spreading fast before they're sniped. Would be fun
though, wouldn't it? Wouldn't make money off of it, but *just* to piss of
the powers that be would be priceless (bwa haha)!

        **
        It used to be in TM gatherings, and probably still is, that on
people's
        birthdays everyone would chant "long, long life in the direction of
        immortality to our dear, already-enlightened (name)". That's why I
said
        that, even though I knew you didn't have a TM background.

        **

Ok, as long as you swear you weren't making fun of me ;)