Bhairitu, I associate depression with Saturn in a chart. Not sure what the
significators of humor are. But it's gotta be there somewhere, and a link
between them.

>From another perspective, I've recently been introduced to a lot of medical
>thinkers who are taking a very biochemical approach to psychological states.
>Including how to eat to balance hormones and release neurotransmitters related
>to positive moods.

Since Williams seemed to have a sweet family life, I tend to think it was the
downturn in his career that lead him back into addiction. I think such a fall
is very hard on a man. May he RIP...

On Monday, August 11, 2014 8:55 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net