Michael, if you really believed that it's as you say, a crap shoot, then your
posts about TM would be at least 50% positive. But they are not. I'd say
they're about 95% negative. To follow your analogy, I think you're attempting
to slip some loaded dice into the game!

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:56 PM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com