Yes, only 38 and she's already had a 30 yr career! I think it's great that she
focusing on her family and her chess foundation. Sounds balanced to me.

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:34 PM, "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

She's only 38.
:-(
World’s greatest female chess player Judit Polgar retires

       World’s greatest female chess player Judit Polgar retire...
Polgar says she is retiring from competition to dedicate more time to her
family and chess foundation
View on www.livemint...   Preview by Yahoo

Definitely needs to learn TM if she doesn't practice it, and the TM-Sidhis if
she does.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :
So soon? WHY?
She's in her 40's, right?
Lawson, when you wrote that part about the Polgar sisters, did you know that
Judit announced her retirement today?
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:17 PM, "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]"