Wrong! I already know which cell provider works best in rural Iowa: US
Cellular. What truly concerns me, to the point of obsession, is people not
choosing their own cell phone providers according to *my* criteria and
expectations.
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote : Barry is
over concerned with Lawson Judy is over concerned with Barry
 Richard is over concerned with Fred Lenz
 Emily is over concerned with Share
 Share is over concerned with Jupiter's transit
 Steve is over concerned with day to day tribulations and family finances
 Bharitu is over concerned with bankers
 Michael is over concerned with the past,present and future of the TMO
 Nablusoss is over concerned with, well you know what.
 Alex is over concerned with which cell phone provider works best is rural Iowa
 Rick is over concerned with not stepping on anyone's toes
 Ann is over concerned making sure no one steps out of line
 Jim is over concerned that enlightenment isn't given short shrift
 Mike is over concerned that the liberal pov doesn't completely dominate the
discussion here
 feste is over concerned that the more refined things in life don't get
overlooked
 Doug is over concerned that we don't forget what "our" priorities are
 jr_esq is over concerned that there must an astrological basis to every event,
no matter how small
 Edg is over concerned that the unique properties of water are not duly
appreciated
 Salyavin is over concerned that any analysis is not "dry" enough
 Anataxius is over concerned that ever angle must be considered, no matter how
long it takes
 Card is over concerned that we know the etymological basis of most all phrases
 - -