When I was back in FF a few years ago for a year, I saw and interacted
a bunch with Candace, an old friend from the first year of MIU in FF,
and she is funny as always. One day at lunch in town, Rodgers finally
made her "calm down" as her riffing with me was insistent and
aggressive. Candace found herself a riot and we all wanted her to stop!
KH