not to mention the sycophants of the big shot gurus fighting to see who gets to
dunk themselves in the river first

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its
spiritual Darshan  The Dawn of a New Age

I always thought it was based on the Kumba Mela effect where every 12 years
there is the big get together of yogis in India that is supposed to create
great waves of peace though sometimes it results in great waves of people being
stampled.

          • ... danfriedman2002
          • ... danfriedman2002
          • ... Duveyoung