---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote : ---In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote :
 I think scientists are sometimes like the spoilers of the party - the
curmudgeons that can't stand the idea that anyone is excited about or hoping
for the existence of something you can't measure or quantify.

 Boo hoo, lets all go wet the bed in out dream worlds.

 Curmudgeon.

 "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is
the exact opposite." ~ Bertrand Russell

 It's on the home page.....

 Yes it is. It could have read "What is usual is the wish to believe, not the
will to find out."

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <john_carter_bsc@...> wrote : Hi
 I put a video on Youtube regarding Ufo's cleaning our atmosphere that may be
of interest:
 Mothership Absorbs Chemtrail - Alien Watcher in Wales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AceOs0Pr9o

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AceOs0Pr9o

 Mothership Absorbs Chemtrail - Alien Watcher in Wales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AceOs0Pr9o

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AceOs0Pr9o
 Preview by Yahoo

 On Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:33 PM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"