It obvious the Turq tried to copy everything Lenz did, down to the fake and
hollow version of Buddhism he sprouts here occasionally. Fortunately for him he
didn't copy the suicide by drowning wearing a dog-collar around his neck. ---In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

 Ha, the other side of Barry's coin. Very weird that this guy told his
adherents what radio stations to tune in, what books to read, and even what
stock options to buy. Nobody associated with this used car salesman, was into
it casually - They were all hardcore Lenz junkies. Even in my most naive
moments, I would not have given this guy five minutes of my life. Max.
 Barry, on the other hand, from what I can tell, has tried to style his life
around this guy - twin dogs, martial arts, software, fake buddhist shit, but
without the money, women, attention, fans, cars, bestselling books, and...and
*The Perm*. I hope to God, Barry doesn't have The Perm...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI

    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]