Richard is certifiable and there were PLENTY of men in the kitchen who flocked
around her who can vouch for what I said.

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its
spiritual Darshan  The Dawn of a New Age

Michael when you write about someone that she "sure didn't act like an engaged
woman" this is exactly what innuendo is! You are suggesting without proof
something extremely negative about someone's behavior.

PS Plus you sound, as Richard might say, jellos to boot!

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:38 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com