On 8/20/2014 7:54 PM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

There should be rules against posting willful malicious defamation like MJ quite evidently does publicly on the internet, as on FFL.

He has already admitted that he was under mind-control for two years and forced to bake cupcakes under duress and deprived of all sexual contact while he was working in the kitchen. Maybe that would explain his interest in other people's private sex life - I don't know, and we don't have Dr. Pete anymore to analyze this case.

There's no telling who sent him up there, or paid for his bus ticket, but we do know that he spent a lot of time alone inside a pod. He may have been given potions to drink at all hours of the day and night. That might explain why he can't sleep to this day - chronic paranoia might have set in by now.

"The Agency poured millions of dollars into studies examining methods of influencing and controlling the mind, and of enhancing their ability to extract information from resistant subjects during interrogation."

MKUtra:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Actually there are some group rules:

“*Don't be unkind. *Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome in Groups. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity.. ”

Yep, MJ's is pure and methodical malicious defamation of a spiritual people and group, with intent.

Punditster writes MJ:

You sound kind of defensive this morning! Why not just admit that you are a fink and an informant trying to cause trouble by planting false-flag messages and reporting to Barry the science writer? Go figure.

His just saying that good peer-review published science on meditation and spirituality is no good is evident ignorant hogwash. It is part of his defaming of TM pure and simple. What he publishes is not even grey-water, it is pure straight manure runoff. -Buck

Look, his first facts as premise in these recent attempts at historical fiction are simply wrong.

For instance, Bevan actually has lost weight. -Buck

MJ posts innuendo?

Way more than that, what MJ posts is pure and straight defamation.

-Buck

sharelong60writes:

Michael, you used innuendo to make two very damaging allegations about a leader of the TMO. I simply asked if you were actually accusingthat person of those allegations.

punditster writes:

salyavin808 wrote:

sharelong60 writes:

Michael, it sounds like you're accusing John Cowig of starting that fire. Are you?

                    How would a court see it? If it wasn't just a
                    load of mythologising crap dreamt up by someone
                    in the TMO that is.

                    I'm just going to accuse someone, somewhere of
                    bullshitting. If Marshy could see into the future
                    I think the TMO would have worked out a /lot
                    /differently...

                    Straw man argument.

                    For those unfamiliar with the term, /a straw man
                    argument/ is a common type of argument that
                    someone brings out to intentionally misrepresent
                    the original topic of the argument. If two people
                    are arguing and one person is losing dramatically,
                    they may attempt to subtly change what the
                    argument was about in the first place.

                    The logic is that, if the person can't win the
                    argument on his or her own merits while discussing
                    the original topic, perhaps they would have better
                    luck by changing the topic being talked about
                    altogether. It's a common tactic among the
                    anonymous people who argue about religion on
                    social media.

                    mjackson74 writes:
                    20 minutes before the fire started??? How the
                    hell did he know it was going to start in 20
                    minutes unless he started it himself? And wasn't
                    it nice of him to make sure the meditators got
                    out but not the non-meditators? True age of
                    enlightenment behavior.

                    *From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>