On 8/21/2014 7:34 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
Thankfully I only see the two first lines of your posts and never read the rest, but I can assure you nobody will sue someone obviously out of mental balance.

If anyone were to sue anyone around here they probably wouldn't sue someone with no money or obvious income, even if they were mentally balanced. They would probably go after Yahoo! itself or the owner of the site. Go figure.

I guess the Indian guv'ment will sue me for defamation now.

Angry citizens believe that politicians, including Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, are being disingenuous when they promise to toughen laws and speed up the prosecution of rapists and perpetrators of crime against women.

How else, they ask, can political parties in the last five years have fielded candidates for state elections that included 27 candidates who declared they had been charged with rape? <http://adrindia.org/content/crimes-against-women-including-rape-cases-declared-mps-mlas-and-candidates>

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860

image <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860>

How India treats its women <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860> The death of the woman who was the victim of a gang rape in Delhi ignites debate about why India treats women so badly, says the BBC's Soutik Biswas.

View on www.bbc.com <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]