On 8/22/2014 9:42 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It will take a little time but this is a must read for anyone interested in TM history.

You forgot to tell us about how you were /coerced/ into joining a cult and who exactly /forced/ you to work in the kitchen.

We already know that you are highly prone to suggestion and easily deceived, since you lived in a pod for two years. Apparently you thought you were be going to be given a free trailer house to live in. The question is, if you were under /mind-control/ back then, who is to say you are not still under their control now and just posting false-flag messages for a science writer?

Is there anything you can say now about the /human levitation/ or the /yogic flying/, that would prove that you're not still in a trance-induction state? You seem to be still dabbling in cult activities such as the /Chi Gong//Life Force/ and the /anti-science-GMO/ and the /anti-vaccine/ cult. Go figure.

/"A groups is a destructive cult if outsiders are: (1) drawn in my deception, and (2) kept in by mind control." /

http://tmfree.blogspot.com/

And anyone who thinks the kinds of dishonest yahoos who do business this way have anything to do with enlightenment or world peace are full of manure.

http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru

The Real Estate Guru <http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru> NOT LONG AGO, A FRIEND OF MINE WAS between opportunities and needed a place to stay for a few weeks while she hunted for more permanent lodging. I’ll call her Lisa.

View on www.dmagazine.com <http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru>

Preview by Yahoo

        • Re... salyavin808