On 8/23/2014 9:25 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Would you be willing to tell us about the particular TM scam you experienced?

Maybe he doesn't want to talk about his experience, but so far as I can tell, he never donated any money or time to the TMO, but apparently he lived at the TM commune for years. Sort of like you mooched off the MIU for a few years without donating any time or money or doing any meaningful work. Go figure.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:35 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Tm History

How does time negate the real behavior of the TMO? I posted it as a piece of TM history - did the TM glow in your eyes prevent you from reading that?

Evidently, but some people just aren't interested in what hapened a decade ago when Marshy made his plea for a $billion to save the world, all the while sitting on mountains of real estate.

Maybe Share was never on the end of a movement scam, I was. Makes one very wary and very interested in whatever else they got up to.