i found that * somewhat arousing.Sorry you polished it so brightly?

 Announcing a Great Breakthrough* in my treatment of Mr Mike:The Gold Stars!
Why didn't I think of this sooner. Steve/ Ann, You Are Geniuses!*

Behavioral Modification rests on rewarding changed demented behavior into
less-demented behaviour. It is the system of rewards that Mike will respond to
that has eluded me. But now! ...Gold Stars!

OK, don't tell Mike, but I will be affixing One Gold Star on his chart every
single time he acts less-demented. For this to work, Mike must not know of the
scheme, but believe that his Reward Is The Direct Result of His Behavior. I
think I have found a cure for a, previously incurable, nutter.

In the Name of Medicine,
MD Friedman
* patent pending on All Italicized words. rights for sale. auction to follow

 There I did it. Pay up succa!The Macster taught me All I Need to Know to Beat
the System (copyright pending in katmandu)

I Am Forever Grateful For His Words (copy....

 As soon as you click "show history", I will give you one.
 Deal?

 What gold stars?