Correction....23 degrees Libra. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<jr_esq@...> wrote :

 Bhairitu,
 Yes, as I've posted to Share, the culprits are Mars and Saturn, which are in
close conjunction at 23 degrees in Virgo.

 This conjunction should have an effect worldwide as well.  So, the ISIS
militants may be getting ready to do more damage in Iraq and any of the US
embassies in the Middle East or elsewhere in the world where their sympathizers
are hiding out.

 Someone should alert the State Department and Homeland Security about this
possibility.

 What!  No jyotish explanation? :-D
 Check out todays planetary positions.  You should notice a couple of things.