On 8/25/2014 1:34 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
you are so full of shit

Ad hominem is the second to last resort of someone who is losing a debate and is unable to respond with legitimacy. The last resort (most difficult for the ego) is to consider that he might be wrong.

*From:* "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, August 25, 2014 2:24 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: What Gullible Fools We Were

I  may have more to say later, but..............
To write like Edg, on the surface at least, you must incorporate such words as "suchlike", and "dontchaknow" in nearly every posting.

Also, you will never catch up to him, on the erotic writing end of things.

We haven't seen that in a while, but really, I thought he excelled at it.

But then again, he seemed to be writing from his own experience.

But on a deeper level, and you know I like you Michael, but I just don't know if you're up to that caliber of writing....................... yet.

That said, I think Edg's writing was a little more coherent last time round.

I'm having a little harder time following it now.

But also, methinks there is a bit of blind spot in your comparison.

Edg is not caught in the quicksand of what he feels was the bamboozlement of his time in the TM.

Either that, or he is able to express in a few brief posts what you attempt to do, or maybe repeat yourself, in fifty or sixty posts.

Does that mean he is better by a factor of 50 to 1. No sir, it does not. But, his well seems to run deeper, somehow.

He put time in, that you have not been able to do Michael, and I think it shows.

And, he's moved forward, on a lot of different fronts, or so it seems.

Know what I mean?

Sincerely,

Still a loyal fan of yours in St. Louie.  (-:

I see no difference between me and Edg except he was a teacher and I wasn't. We both have the same basic attitude toward the Movement and liar Marshy, the Old Goat.

I think you are fraid of offending him cuz he lives closer to you and you don't want to see someone on a Trikke zooming up behind you.