We are on the treshold of Heaven on Earth and the dependence on oil is about to
disappear.  Here is what Benjamin Creme's Master has to say about living and
travel in the near future:
 Gradually our gigantic cities will give way to smaller ones with an abundance
of gardens and parks. The ugly slums of today will be replaced by varied areas
of stimulus and rest. One of the obvious differences will be the absence of
pollution and smog. In town and country fresh air will be truly fresh. Travel
will be fast and silent and the longest journeys short and pleasurable. Fatigue
will disappear.
 Obviously all of this will take time to implement but step by step the search
for beauty will become the keynote of our existence. Free, unlimited energy,
owned by all and shared by all, will guarantee this transformation. Thus will
the New Age be heralded, calling all men to give of their best in service to
the Plan.
 The new environment - Share International magazine July / August 2014 issue
http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2014/2014-07.htm---In