Sort of like a rascal/deceiver growing close to a pure-at-heart-very-lovely
gal, right here on FFL.It's All Such A Mystery

 Steve, I've heard of this phenom where a cure grows right next to a poison. I
guess "science hasn't figured out yet how that happens.

 Anyway, great points and of course we like to think we're right. Cuz it makes
us feel safe!

 On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:53 AM, "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]"