On 08/26/2014 09:06 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

How can these guys be called Asians, Sal?

Ethnicity, they're big on it over here.

We are all subdivided to make sure officials aren't discriminating against anyone but I wish they'd just get on with it.

If you have to fill out any sort of official form you have to tick the ethnic box and they give you a choice of hundreds. LOL, I was in some government office handing in a form about something and I hadn't bothered with it, the receptionist asked if I would do it there and then so I had a look down the list, it had ten different types of Asian (Pakistani, Indian, South East, Types of Chinese etc) it had nearly as many types of being black, African Caribbean, actual African, North or West African etc.

On and on it went down to White, White Irish, White Scottish or Other (please specify). Fed up with the whole charade I ticked Other and wrote Homo Sapiens. She looked embarrassed and said it wasn't about my marital status. Sigh....

Idiocracy is truly here! :-D

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

image <http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963>

The history of a child abuse scandal <http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963> In November 2010, five men from Rotherham's Asian community were jailed for sexual offences against underage girls. Yet the council and police have remained under ...

View on www.bbc.com <http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963>

Preview by Yahoo