Michael, that bliss is an isness. It is not a thereness as in, you are already
there. Everything is useless and nothing is useless. You are that bliss, mantra
is that bliss. Bliss alone is. Even the questions are bliss. In fact they make
the bubbles of bliss rise up into laughter. In my experience...

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:48 PM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com