I'm not hearing anyone talk much about pulse diagnosis these days. That was Dr.
Triguna's thing.

 I recall getting a pulse diagnosis from him in India.  I thought he called it
pretty well.

 He said my mind was a little jumpy, or something along those lines.

 I would think pulse diagnosis could be tested scientifically.

 Say someone had a liver problem. That should be evident in a pulse diagnosis.

 "For the record" a lot of alternative medicine is very science based.  Only
the peanut gallery seems to think it isn't.  There's a lot of university
research out there that hasn't yet been implemented by the conservative
mainstream "science based" medicine.  But they're beginning to catch on and
learning that the centuries old concepts of the metabolic causes of medicine
that East Indians and Chinese use have some validity.  Just like one size shoe
won't fit us all neither does just one medical approach to a problem.

 On 08/26/2014 04:29 AM, anartaxius@... mailto:anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]