On 8/27/2014 8:16 AM, danfriedman2002 wrote:

Yes, f the observer is still vibrational, the observed is known only as a solid object and appears to be essentially different from other forms of matter.

According to A.J. Bahm, objects appear in consciousness as wholes, or "gestalts." They enter experience already made. Some unconscious or subconscious process determines our conscious experiences for us, even though we can never become aware of it. The mystery of consciousness may never be explained satisfactorily, but it is obvious, to those who reflect, that something happens within us to make us see things the way we do. This something must be taken into account in explaining the nature of knowledge. Perhaps the most startling construction is that of consciousness itself.

On 8/26/2014 6:54 PM, Share Long sharelong60@... <mailto:sharelong60@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Michael, that bliss is an isness. It is not a thereness as in, you
    are already there. Everything is useless and nothing is useless.
    You are that bliss, mantra is that bliss. Bliss alone is. Even the
    questions are bliss. In fact they make the bubbles of bliss rise
    up into laughter. In my experience...

It is obvious that different people may not see the same object as it is, but may perceive different objects when confronted by the same stimulus source. We fail to take into account the /constructed character of knowing/. The term constructed character of knowing may be used to name the synthesizing process that goes on in the brain before experiences are produced. The various nervous impulses do not appear in consciousness to be knowingly assembled or constructed into an object.

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:48 PM, "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... <mailto:mjackson74@...> [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

So what do you do when you decide to meditate and suddenly the bliss becomes all there is. I mean the kind of bliss where you know that you are that, and that's all you are and everybody even your enemies are that too? I mean, what do you do with that? Mantra is useless - there is no place to go, you're already there. I mean what the...?

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... danfriedman2002
            • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... danfriedman2002