Re read dear - I am ignoring nothing, but you are ignoring my asking people to
come together. Open your mind dear.

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Word to Buck about TM Suicides - Was Maharishi: As
we take care of ourself, the world will take of itself for us on that level

Michael, your allegations about TMO ignoring mental health challenges are still
very much out of date. Moreover, you were told details about how the TMO is
dealing with these issues just a few weeks ago. Today you are ignoring all that
info.

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:00 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com