Don't worry, the new Prime Minister, a student of the most illustrious Master
of modern times, has started a very neccessary cleanup by living by example and
rooting out the most pressing problem; corruption. India has a very bright
future indeed.
 Biography of Narendra Modi : Family, Early days in Politics, Criticisms,
Awards and Recognitions
http://www.mapsofindia.com/who-is-who/government-politics/narendra-modi.html

 http://www.mapsofindia.com/who-is-who/government-politics/narendra-modi.html

 Biography of Narendra Modi : Family, Early days in Polit...
http://www.mapsofindia.com/who-is-who/government-politics/narendra-modi.html
Biography of Narendra Modi: Find information about Family, Early days in
Politics, First Stint as Chief Minister of Gujarat, Criticisms, Awards and
Recogn...

 View on www.mapsofindia.com
http://www.mapsofindia.com/who-is-who/government-politics/narendra-modi.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 Sounds like India is on another fascism kick. It's always been a corrupt
country, sorta the Mexico of Asia. I read India's copyright act a little while
back and it is quite a joke.