Yeah, but we could toast them with a directed EMP attack.

On 08/28/2014 06:31 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

True, but keep in mind their superior optics, their ability to fire in any direction, instantly, or multiple directions simultaneously, their speed, and armoring. Just like with the drones, if these things get unleashed, we are toast.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

Well, here in 'Murica, we always have the option of giving the robots a high velocity, non-colloidal lead supplement.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>> wrote :

Only a matter of time. Just think how much fun it'll be in the middle east with battalions of these guys strolling about exterminating everything with a beard. I just hope they look as cool as the ones in the picture.

You can't stop progress!

Killer robots a small step away and must be outlawed, says top UN official - Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11059391/Killer-robots-a-small-step-away-and-must-be-outlawed-says-top-UN-official.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11059391/Killer-robots-a-small-step-away-and-must-be-outlawed-says-top-UN-official.html
Killer robots a small step away and must be outlawed, sa... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11059391/Killer-robots-a-small-step-away-and-must-be-outlawed-says-top-UN-official.html A senior UN official says battlefield robots that can kill without human control are a 'small step' away and should be banned

View on www.telegraph.co.uk http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11059391/Killer-robots-a-small-step-away-and-must-be-outlawed-says-top-UN-official.html
Preview by Yahoo