 With technical accuracy like this, sooner or later they have just got to come
up with a practical, testable theory about how consciousness is formed in the
brain and how it gives us our sense of "us" looking out at the world.
 Consciousness is not formed in the brain, consciousness forms the brain.

 There is not separate "outer/ inner" worlds.

 Ask Dan,
 Sorta like "Dear Abby"

 Neuroscientists watch imagination happening in the brain
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-08-neuroscientists-brain.html

 http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-08-neuroscientists-brain.html

 Neuroscientists watch imagination happening in th...
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-08-neuroscientists-brain.html (Medical
Xpress)—'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,' sang John Lennon
in his 1971 song Imagine.

 View on medicalxpress.com
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-08-neuroscientists-brain.html
 Preview by Yahoo