Most memorable guitar riff ever.

Duane Eddy - Rebel Rouser

http://youtu.be/A1BzX8Fk6aE

On 8/28/2014 9:04 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Just had a listen to "Crossroads" courtesy of The Cream and it's a serviceable blues song. But when we're talking riffs we want something that grabs you from the first notes and with an insistent pulse that won't let you go. Jukebox music really. Here's an example of what you've been missing (give yourself some room to start shaking that body) . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhMXyZ-hci8&list=FLJad8vN225Nr5hDIzlEOYMA&index=1
Now that's a riff!

Robert Johnson has stood on this Forum as "The greatest ever guitar riff" for an hour. That is longer than anything has ever stood unchallenged in ffl's history.

I declare Robert Johnson as having played The Greatest Guitar Riff of All Times*

Mr Johnson was Eric Clapton's Guru and immortalized in "Down At The Crossroads" where great guitar riffs were a trade for the man's mortal soul.

  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... danfriedman2002
      • [Fairf... danfriedman2002
        • [F... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]