 I'm healthily skeptical about such claims. (Notice how skepticism is always
described as "healthy"?)

 I think "essential" is an even better term.

 But if there is anything to these tales I doubt if the saint *physically*
levitated. Ie, a Kodak Brownie would not have recorded his flight. A more
likely explanation (though still demanding a lot of credulity) is that people
witnessed his "astral" vehicle. He was, after all, spending most of his time in
prayer and contemplation - ideal conditions for having an out-of-the-body
experience. Perhaps the veneration surrounding the holy man raised the
witnesses' own level of consciousness so that they could sense his astral form.
 More plausible?

 On that theme: do TM meditators in the Dome (sidhas or not) ever report having
an OBE?

 Someone on my "flying" course did, she had all sorts of weird adventures like
that. I just got a head ache and forgot where I was, a sort of Out of Mind
Experience where my body wandered about on its own.

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
        • Re... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... salyavin808