 The Islamic State exists in a desert region which offers no place for them to
run and no place to hide and where clear skies permit constant, pitiless
bombing and strafing.

 Jai Guru Dev.

 Whatever happened to the groups of yogic flyers? In my day we'd be sending out
press releases by the minute urging governments to use the technology of the
unified field to solve their problems.Yagyas too, by the bucket load.

 The situation made clear that it is Israel that will be more appreciative.

 That's what it may take to kill ISIS. We should probably do this before, not
after another 9/11 massacre in the U.S. or in the U.K. At present, Barack Obama
and David Cameron seem to have no plan. Go figure.

 'If You Want To Stop ISIS, Here Is What It Will Take'

http://thefederalist.com/2014/08/25/if-you-want-to-stop-isis-here-is-what-it-will-take/

http://thefederalist.com/2014/08/25/if-you-want-to-stop-isis-here-is-what-it-will-take/

 'U.K. Raises Its Terror Threat Level to 'Severe' in Response to ISIL'

http://news.yahoo.com/u-k-raises-terror-threat-level-severe-response-141326383.html

http://news.yahoo.com/u-k-raises-terror-threat-level-severe-response-141326383.html

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808