Good for you Dan!

On Friday, August 29, 2014 10:48 AM, danfriedman2002 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

You don't have to tell me about rocks. My name is Daniel and I've been
following this for a long time.

No one specifically. It's just kind of interesting that so many are interested
in a *new age* or *age of enlightenment* etc. and we're all waiting for it to
happen or contributing in our own efforts in some way or just sitting back and
watching and wondering how and when it's going to unfold and who's going to get
the *credit* for *making it happen*. I remember when M said that *we* would
take the credit for ushering in the age of enlightenment.It's all laid out in
Daniel and John's Revelation recorded 2500 to 2000 years ago. However , it does
require not only reading but some study to understand it. Perhaps TM and M are
instruments of the Divine play. But the ball appears to be rolling down hill
and picking up speed...rapidly. Daniel's vision ends with a rock(son of man)
striking the feet of a great idol which represented the empires of the world
and time and it then collapses and the age ends and a new one begins as that
*rock* expands to become a great mountain.

On Friday, August 29, 2014 9:40 AM, danfriedman2002 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>