 This poor videoclip from Toronto (and Hyde Park 2013) shows a couple of
interesting things: Mick Taylor is a guitar God no less than his Guru Johnson
 Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A

 Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A This Song contains the only guitar
solo Robert Johnson ever recorded. I very good example for his amazing talent.
He plays rhythm and lead guitar on one inst...

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A
 Preview by Yahoo

 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A) and that Mick Jagger is the
driving force of the Rolling Stones. It also clearly shows Ronnie Wood and
Keith Richards to be begging on their knees for a clue to what this magician is
doing, yet he does not seem eager to enlighten them, probably seeing them as
younger brothers only. Youtube is not the source of any good take of this
mastership in guitar-playing, if you know of any better source do post here.

 Like.

 http://youtu.be/SGyOaCXr8Lw http://youtu.be/SGyOaCXr8Lw