On 8/29/2014 2:28 PM, danfriedman2002 wrote:

Dear Mr Ask-A-Tech,

As I've reported repeatedly, this Yahoo Site, when viewed on my Chromebook, displays a 1" wide bar of text on the screen.

Is this an enhanced feature of Chrome? It does serve to block out half of the Post.

It may be,Dan, that you need to /powerwash/ your Chromebook. Then hit the /Show Message History/ button so everyone knows what you are talking about. Go figure.

P.S. You might also consider getting out of Yahoo! Neo and using the free Google Mail as a newsreader.
  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... danfriedman2002
        • Re... danfriedman2002
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]