 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:20 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hagelin Explains the 11 Spacetime Dimensions

 I got as far as 1:15 and after that felt there was no need to continue.
Physics hasn't explained what the unified field might be or how it might work
despite a great many people (Einstein included) trying. After that little
hubris there seemed little point continuing as it's all John Hagelin's
speculation.

It really would be more interesting if these guys stuck to what was actually
known rather than stuff that fits in with what they want to be true.

 Where's Victor Stenger when we need him? Oh yeah...

 And their relationship to the Unified Field.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPhgDfT4Zpc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPhgDfT4Zpc

  • [FairfieldLife] Hagel... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808