 Share,

 It's a big boat.  There's plenty of room for everyone.

 I'm just worried that the sudden increase of density at one end will upend it.

 I've got my life jacket and have an extra life boat with room for three others.

 I'll make sandwiches, we'll navigate by the stars, maybe we'll find a more
agreeable shore by sunrise...

 I heard an analogy once that makes sense to me wrt FFL: that we're all in this
lifeboat together. If one person changes position or leaves the boat, or if
someone new arrives, everybody has to shift a bit to help maintain the balance
of the boat. Ahoy mateys!

 On Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:17 PM, "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"