I've not read Leadbeater's The Masters and the Path. I have read his The
Chakras; Thought Forms; and Man Visible and Invisible. Those three books are
all *easy*, lucid reads and pioneered New Age thinking in these fields so are
precious. Let us know how you take to The Masters and the Path and if you
recommend it I'll try that title also.

 Thanks.

 Just saying good night, after a good day. My copy of
 The Masters and the Path by Leadbeater, C. W.arrived today, recommended by Ms
s3, so I'm on to it.

I wish you All Well, life is short and so uncertain.

But I was encouraged by the Stream of tease as they passed me by. Some
favorites:

"Act, Don't Think" on a particularly Active-Looking Woman.

"Palo Alto Bowling Club" covering, well you know.

Sweetest dreams. Don't forget the early to bed, early to rise routine (even if
you don't follow Movement Rules).

Your pal,