Yes, tremendous admirer of the female energy, female form, female, well, you
name it.

 Propensity to talk a lot, well..........................................maybe,
nsm (-:

 I own up to being a member of the DE fan club.

 Cool, me too. But then Steve, you were always a soft-ee for the women here.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dmevans365@...> wrote :

 Re: "Who let you in here, Denise?"  Well, Richaaaarrrrd, you aren't the first
person to say this and you probably won't be the last.  Some of you TM'ers sure
are cliquey - what, do you think you're special in some way?

 P.S. I think it was the largess of Amma's spirit.  But, I'll be on my way;
I've been sloppy today with my emails.

 On 8/30/2014 12:38 PM, dmevans365@... mailto:dmevans365@... [FairfieldLife]