On 8/30/2014 9:28 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Banishment of religion may be unconstitutional in the USA. Freedom of religion applies to atheists as well.

Sometimes, Barry2 gets a little confused. He thinks it's a good idea to bury people alive inside a storm cellar. But, in this case he did say that we should banish the "ignorance" called religion, not realizing that his own religion was responsible for murdering Rajiv Gandhi by the Tamil Tigers, and were convicted for it. So, I've learned to take some of his responses with a grain of salt. But, he could be right about the world-wide conspiracy, only he doesn't seem to have worked out all the little details yet. But, at least he is reading Alex Jones. Go figure.

Great to read the comments on that articles. Shows what a bunch primitives read the Examiner. Reading them gives good reason to banish the ignorance called "religion" from the face of the earth.

On 08/30/2014 06:25 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... <mailto:mdixon.6569@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Well.... at least a community organizer. If he had half the heart
    and intelligence his followers ascribed to him, he'd be looking
    for a way to commit suicide, But that's too Shinto, not Islamic at
    all.

    On Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:58 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"
    <mailto:jr_esq@...[FairfieldLife]> <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote: