If you didn't like the original movie you probably won't like this one. But I
thought it was pretty cool, especially for a home movie.

 I'm sure it's an excellent review and up to your usual standard but I didn't
read it as I like to go into the cinema totally unprepared. And I loved the
first one, really visually striking and a great story with some wild
characters. Might watch it again to refresh my memory before seeing this.

That's literally what it is -- Robert Rodriguez made this entire film at his
home studio. The actors flew into Austin, drove out to his house, and did all
their acting in front of green screens. As usual, Rodriguez himself did all
cinematography and editing, and he wrote most of the music. CGI artists created
the virtual "sets" of Sin City. Altogether it works to create a pretty unique
film experience.

 The first one too? Amazing.

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Comic-Con Red Band Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDW3r-yIKHU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDW3r-yIKHU

 SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Comic-Con Red Band ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDW3r-yIKHU

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDW3r-yIKHU
 Preview by Yahoo

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]