On 8/31/2014 12:47 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Lovin' ya Richard, lovin' ya.

But I'm not a fireman.

As long as we are on the subject of drivel, let's not forget this jewel - while we keep in mind some of the deeds of ISIS:

"War Monger, you utterly vile scum,

Are you really so deeply into the "dark side" that you're now trying
to get our group's minds here to think of Arab children as terrorists?

With the below post, you show yourself to be a scurrilous propagandist
and culture raper as diseased as Karl Rove.

There's thousands upon thousands of good-hearted actions of Arab
children in Iraq today and every single day, but you send to us the
below to try to skew our minds into paranoia and blind murderous racism.

You are such a fucking lost soul.

Stop eating. Die.

What a piece of shit you are to be so openly espousing the killing of
children for profit and using your intellect to spin, obfuscate, deny,
ignore, and abuse TRUTH.

You are the equivalent of a pedophile priest -- you quote scriptures,
pose as a teacher of great scholarship, but you're just trying to find
ways to get others to be racists-that-love-raping third world children
 with bullets instead of erections.

Truly, you are one sick fuck to spew so relentlessly your MINDFUL evil
psychic pus with such an arrogant intent to harm our FFL spiritual
community."

Edg