Lawrence Krauss.  He is very popular and on the "speaker" circuit of physicists
and astronomers since he is engaging and super smart.  He teaches at Arizona
State U and began the Origins Project there.  He often talks about how the
Universe came out of Nothing, and how that can be. I would love to listen to
Krauss and Hagelin talk.

 Sam Harris, however, talks of his own experiences that many people would
interpret as spiritual or religious - and so he would probably be on target in
discussions with Hagelin. Harris's new book, Waking Up:  A guide to
spirituality without religion, comes out next week, and he will be in demand to
discuss it.   Perhaps this would be the perfect time for him to be on BatGap.

 Altho I have not checked, I am sure you can find Krauss all over the internet.