On 9/1/2014 12:38 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Wayback,

IMO, Krauss and his friends like Hawking and Dawkins are missing a very important and logical point in the creation of the universe. It is that: how can a random quantum energy exist out of nothing and cognize and create spacetime? The fact that spacetime exists shows that Consciousness is involved in creation.

Nonetheless, I would agree that a debate between Krauss and Hagelin would be very interesting for everyone in the spiritual and scientific community.

It would be very interesting to hear how something can be created out of nothing, especially considering that nothing was created in the first place. Who or why or how would anyone create anything if energy is neither created nor destroyed?

/"In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system cannot change—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form,..."/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

Lawrence Krauss. He is very popular and on the "speaker" circuit of physicists and astronomers since he is engaging and super smart. He teaches at Arizona State U and began the Origins Project there. He often talks about how the Universe came out of Nothing, and how that can be. I would love to listen to Krauss and Hagelin talk.

Sam Harris, however, talks of his own experiences that many people would interpret as spiritual or religious - and so he would probably be on target in discussions with Hagelin. Harris's new book, Waking Up: A guide to spirituality without religion, comes out next week, and he will be in demand to discuss it. Perhaps this would be the perfect time for him to be on BatGap.

Altho I have not checked, I am sure you can find Krauss all over the internet.

Posted by: jr_...@yahoo.com

            • ... Duveyoung
            • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... salyavin808