On 9/1/2014 6:16 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Whaddya think?  We know they can afford the pint. ;-)

On a dollar a day? Go figure.

On 09/01/2014 12:46 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Can they afford what, the price of TM or the price of a pint of Stella?

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, September 1, 2014 3:31 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Scorpionland defeats crime without woo-woo!

On 09/01/2014 12:10 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mjackson74@...> <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

Ahh, but to the tried and true sycophant, 50 folks asleep in the Skelmerdale Dome is much better and more powerful than all the other spiritual non-TM things in all of the UK, not to mention any efforts on the part of the bobbies. Of course maybe the reason is the pubs are no longer selling Stella Artois, no wife beater pints sold, no problem!

You might be right about ol' wife beater, so many pubs have shut down that you can't get a drop! I don't know where everybody goes for a fight these days, maybe they're all at home doing TM and helping lower the crime rate.

Can they afford it?